Mayenite-type compound containing imide anion, and method for producing same
|Posted date||Sep 14, 2017|
|Date of filing||Feb 12, 2015|
|Gazette Date||Dec 14, 2016|
|Gazette Date||Jun 22, 2018|
|International application number||JP2015053861|
|International publication number||WO2015133240|
|Date of international filing||Feb 12, 2015|
|Date of international publication||Sep 11, 2015|
|Title||Mayenite-type compound containing imide anion, and method for producing same|
[Problem] To develop a material that can stably hold an imide anion (NH2-) therein even in the atmosphere or a solvent, and to provide a method for synthesizing the material and also provide a use of the material. [Constitution] A mayenite-type compound characterized by having imide anions injected thereinto at a concentration of 1 * 1018 cm-3 or more.
The mayenite-type compound can be produced by heating a mayenite-type compound, which contains electrons or free oxygen ions in a cage thereof, in liquefied ammonia at 450 to 700 DEG C and at a pressure of 30 to 100 MPa.
The compound has such properties that active imide anions can be easily incorporated into the compound and the active imide anions can be easily released in the form of ammonia from the compound, and the compound has chemical stability.
|Scope of claims||
1. One mayenite type compound, characterized in, injected with 1x1018 cm-3 or more of the imino anion.
2. One method for preparing a mayenite type compound, which is a method for preparing a mayenite type compound according to claim 1, characterized in, on the liquefied ammonia, at 450 °C to 700 °C, the range of 30 - 100 mpa pressure, the cage including an electron or of free oxygen ions of the mayenite type compound is heat-treated.
3. One imino anionic feed material, constituting the mayenite type compound by claim 1.
4. An ammonia feed material, wherein the mayenite type compound constituted by claim 1.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
Contact Information for " Mayenite-type compound containing imide anion, and method for producing same "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476