NOVEL MICROORGANISM AND METHOD FOR CONSTRUCTING SAME
|Posted date||Oct 4, 2017|
|International application number||2017JP009268|
|International publication number||WO 2017159499|
|Date of international filing||Mar 8, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Sep 21, 2017|
|Title||NOVEL MICROORGANISM AND METHOD FOR CONSTRUCTING SAME|
|Abstract||A novel microorganism, which is a phosphorus-dissolving bacterium belonging to the genus Pseudomonas and decomposing a hardly soluble phosphorus compound into phosphoric acid, is a mutant defective in the function of PP_4484 protein.|
|Scope of claims||
1. It is the Pseudomonas being attached phosphorus melting germ which disassembles the slightly soluble phosphorus compound to phosphoric acid, function of the PP-4484 protein it is the mutant which is deficient, the new microbe.
2. The aforementioned mutant is the transposon mutant, in claim 1 the new microbe of statement.
3. It is the phosphorus melting germ which disassembles the slightly soluble phosphorus compound to phosphoric acid, the Pseudomonas sp.
MT-5 stocks which possess bio film compilation ability (trust number NITE BP-02215) it is, the new microbe.
4. Either of the claim 1-3 it made the bio film which includes the new microbe of statement in 1 sections the surface come in contact, the seed.
5. Introducing mutation into the Pseudomonas being attached phosphorus melting germ which is disassembled, to the phosphoric acid of the slightly soluble phosphorus compound, the process which obtains variant and,
Among the aforementioned variants, bio film formation ability it had with the process which the stocks which are higher than protoroph the screening is done, compilation method of the new microbe.
6. The stocks where function of the PP-4484 protein is deficient in the process which the aforementioned screening is done, are selected, in claim 5 compilation method of the new microbe of statement.
7. The aforementioned phosphorus melting germ, is Pseudomonas putida, in claim 5 or 6 compilation method of the new microbe of statement.
8. The aforementioned phosphorus melting germ, Pseudomonas sp.
P-451 stocks (trust number NITE BP-02205) is, in claim 5 or 6 compilation method of the new microbe of statement.
9. In the process which introduces the aforementioned mutation, as the transposon donor transposon mutation is introduced making use of E.coli HB101/pRK2013 making use of E.coli MC4100/pMAR2xT7, as the transposon helper, either of the claim 5-8 in 1 sections compilation method of the new microbe of statement.
10. Either of the claim 5-9 in 1 sections with the seed, culturing the new microbe which was drawn up with the compilation method of the new microbe of statement at temperature above the 20.deg.C and below the 35.deg.C, it makes the bio film the surface of the seed form, compilation method of the bio film coating seed.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " NOVEL MICROORGANISM AND METHOD FOR CONSTRUCTING SAME "
- HIROSHIMA UNIVERSITY Collaborative Research Center Intellectual Property Division
- URL: http://www.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/chizai/
- Address: 1-3-2 Kagamiyama Higashi-Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan , 739-8511
- Fax: 81-82-424-6133