METHOD FOR DETECTING PRECANCEROUS ORAL LESION
|Posted date||Oct 18, 2017|
|International application number||2016JP075667|
|International publication number||WO 2017038939|
|Date of international filing||Sep 1, 2016|
|Date of international publication||Mar 9, 2017|
|Title||METHOD FOR DETECTING PRECANCEROUS ORAL LESION|
|Abstract||Provided is a non-invasive method that enables the early detection, via large-scale screening, of a precancerous lesion that has a chance of developing oral cancer. This method, in which data for diagnosing a precancerous oral lesion in a patient is acquired by detecting the methylation of DNA in a gargled solution collected from the patient, is characterized in that said DNA is the DNA of a promoter region of the DNA of at least one of the following genes: RASSF1, DAPK1, CD44, BRCA2, FHIT, CDKN2A, HIC1, CASP8, RARβ, CDKN2B, CHFR, ATM, CDKN1B, BRCA1, and CADM1.|
|Scope of claims||
1. Was picked from the subject detecting the methylation of DNA in the gargling liquid which by in the subject of acquiring the data for diagnosing the cancer lesion before the buccal cavity being the method, DNA the group below the gene:
RASSF1 (Ras-related domain family member 1: Ras association domain family member 1, NM-170714.1),
DAPK1 (cell dead-related protein kinase 1: death-associated protein kinase 1, NM-004938.2),
BRCA2 (breast cancer sensitivity gene 2: breast cancer susceptibility gene 2, NM-000059.3),
FHIT (fragile histidine three connected residue gene: fragile histidine triad gene and NM-002012.2),
CDKN2A ([saikurin] dependant kinase obstruction factor 2A: cyclin-dependant kinase inhibiter 2A and NM-058195.3),
HIC1 (hypermethylated in cancer 1, NM-006497.3),
CASP8 ([kasupaze] 8: caspase 8, NM-001080125),
RAR.beta. ([rechinoin] acid receptor I: retinoic acid receptor beta and NM-000965.3),
CDKN2B ([saikurin] dependant kinase obstruction factor 2B: cyclin-dependant kinase inhibiter 2B and NM-078487.2),
CHFR (indirect division checkpoint gene: checkpoint with forkhead and ring finger domains, E3 ubiquitin protein ligase and NM-001161344.1),
ATM (capillary expandability ataxia symptom-related gene mutation type: ataxia telangiectasia mutated and NM-000051.3),
CDKN1B ([saikurin] dependant kinase obstruction factor 1B: cyclin-dependant kinase inhibiter 1B and NM-004064.3),
BRCA1 (breast cancer sensitivity gene 1: breast cancer susceptibility gene 1, NM-007294.3), and
CADM1 (cell adhesion molecule 1: cell adhesion molecule 1, NM-001098517.1)
The empty it features that it is DNA of the promoter territory of the gene of 1 kinds or more which are selected, the above-mentioned method.
2. The fact that it compares with the methylation of DNA in the methylation of DNA which is detected, the contrast sample is included, method of claim 1 statement.
3. It is DNA of 1 kinds or more where DNA is selected from DNA of the promoter territory of RASSF1, DAPK1, CD44, BRCA2, FHIT, CDKN2A, and the HIC1 gene, claim method of 1 or 2 statements.
4. It is DNA of 1 kinds or more where DNA is selected from DNA of the promoter territory of RASSF1, DAPK1, CD44, and the BRCA2 gene, claim method of 1 or 2 statements.
5. It is DNA of 1 kinds or more where DNA is selected from DNA of the promoter territory of RASSF1, CD44, BRCA2, DAPK1, and the FHIT gene, claim method of 1 or 2 statements.
6. The methylation of DNA, is detection possible ones making use of the probe which possesses the nucleotide arrangement which is shown in the arrangement number 1-30, either of the claim 1-5 method of 1 section statements.
7. Cancer lesion before the buccal cavity is the white sheet symptom, either of the claim 1-6 method of 1 section statements.
8. The primer or the probe in order to detect the abnormality methylation of DNA which is selected from DNA of the promoter territory of RASSF1, DAPK1, CD44, BRCA2, FHIT, CDKN2A, HIC1, CASP8, RAR.beta., CDKN2B, CHFR, ATM, CDKN1B, BRCA1, and the CADM1 gene is included, the kit for detecting the cancer lesion before the buccal cavity.
9. The probe of 1 or more where it possesses the nucleotide arrangement which is shown in the arrangement number 1-30 is included, the kit of claim 8 statement.
10. Cancer lesion before the buccal cavity is the white sheet symptom, claim the kit of 8 or 9 statements.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS KE KG KN KP KR KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " METHOD FOR DETECTING PRECANCEROUS ORAL LESION "
- KAGOSHIMA UNIVERSITY The Intellectual Property & Risk Management Department
- URL: http://www.rdc.kagoshima-u.ac.jp/
- Address: Korimoto 1-21-24, Kagoshima, Japan , 890-8580
- Fax: 81-99-285-3886