RARE-EARTH COMPLEX POLYMER
|Posted date||Nov 21, 2017|
|International application number||2017JP016574|
|International publication number||WO 2017191795|
|Date of international filing||Apr 26, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Nov 9, 2017|
|Title||RARE-EARTH COMPLEX POLYMER|
|Abstract||The present invention is a rare-earth complex polymer including a trivalent rare-earth ion and a phosphine oxide bidentate ligand. In the present invention, a single phosphine oxide bidentate ligand is coordinated with two rare-earth ions, and cross-links the same.|
|Scope of claims||
1. The rare earth ion and formula of trivalence the phosphine oxide two seat ligand which is displayed with (1) and, implication,
The aforementioned phosphine oxide two seat ligand of one, coordination doing in two aforementioned rare earth ions, two aforementioned rare earth ions crosslinking are done, the rare earth complex polymer.
[Formula (1) in, R (1) and R (2), in the respective independence, shows the hydrogen atom or the monobalent organic basis, Ar (1), Ar (2), Ar (3) and Ar (4) in the respective independence, shows the monobalent aromatic basis which is possible to have possessed the substituent, R (1) and R (2) has been allowed to have connected mutually, Ar (1), Ar (2), Ar (3) and Ar two bases which are chosen from (4) have been allowed to have connected mutually. ]
2. The aforementioned rare earth ion of 2 kinds or more is included, in claim 1 the rare earth complex polymer of statement.
3. The aforementioned rare earth ion, at least is a kind of is selected from the group which consists of the Eu (iii) ion, the Tb (iii) ion, the Gd (iii) ion, the Sm (iii) ion, the Yb (iii) ion, the ND (iii) ion, the Er (iii) ion, the Y (iii) ion, the Dy (iii) ion, the Ce (iii) ion, and the PR (iii) ion rare earth ion, in claim 1 or 2 the rare earth complex polymer of statement.
4. Coordination it has done in the aforementioned rare earth ion, is displayed with formula (2) the diketone ligand which furthermore is included, either of the claim 1-3 in one section the rare earth complex polymer of statement.
[Formula (2) in, A shows the hydrogen atom or the halogen atom, Z shows the hydrogen atom or the deuterium atom, plural A in the same monad may be being identical, differing. ]
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
※ Please contact us by E-mail or facsimile if you have any interests on this patent.
Contact Information for " RARE-EARTH COMPLEX POLYMER "
- National University Corporation Hokkaido University Institute for the Promotion of Business-Regional Collaboration
- URL: http://www.mcip.hokudai.ac.jp/eng/
- Address: Kita 21-jyo Nishi 11-chome, Kita-ku, Sapporo-shi,Hokkaido, Japan , 001-0021
- Fax: 81-11-706-9550