MEDICAL BASE MATERIAL
|Posted date||Nov 21, 2017|
|International application number||2016JP081746|
|International publication number||WO 2017073624|
|Date of international filing||Oct 26, 2016|
|Date of international publication||May 4, 2017|
|Title||MEDICAL BASE MATERIAL|
|Abstract||Provided is a medical base material which is suitable for the regeneration of the circulatory system, including aorta, that is exposed to a high pressure from a lumen, and which can be bioabsorbed after implantation. The medical base material according to the present invention has a sheet-like form, a tubular form or a combination of these forms, can be implanted into a living body for the regeneration of the circulatory system, and has a multi-layer structure having at least an inner layer that is arranged on the intima side of the circulatory system and an outer layer that is arranged on the adventitia side of the circulatory system relative to the inner layer and is made from a material containing at least stereocomplex-type poly(lactic acid), wherein the layer arranged on the adventitia side of the circulatory system relative to the inner layer is formed in a porous form so that a feeding blood vessel can reach the inner layer or can pierce into the vicinity of the inner layer.|
|Scope of claims||
1. Doing seat form, tube form or the form which combines these, transplanting to internal, being the medical application backing material which is used for the playback of circulatory organ system,
The inner layer which is arranged on intima side of circulatory organ system and,
As from the inner layer it is arranged on exine side of circulatory organ system, outside consists of the material which includes stereo complex poly- lactic acid at least layer and,
We do the double layer system which it has at least,
In order the layer which is arranged on exine side of circulatory organ system, for the nutrition blood vessel to reach to the inner layer from the inner layer or in order to be able to enter to the inner layer vicinity, the medical application backing material which is formed to porous form.
2. Outside layer, in the claim 1 which is formed 50 weight % of stereo complex poly- lactic acid above by the cloth which consists of the fiber material which is included the medical application backing material of statement.
3. The cloth, in the claim 2 which is the textile goods or knitting the medical application backing material of statement.
4. The inner layer, in either of the claim 1- claim 3 which is formed poly- glycol acid, the copolymer of lactic acid and caprolactone, [L]-pori lactic acid and [D]-pori lactic acid, glycol acid and the copolymer of lactic acid, at least by the material of 1 where it is chosen kinds from the group which consists of the gelatin, the collagen and elastin the medical application backing material of statement.
5. The inner layer, in the claim 4 which is formed by the divination affinity cloth which consists of the fiber material the medical application backing material of statement.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " MEDICAL BASE MATERIAL "
- Doshisha University INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CENTER
- URL: http://www.doshisha.ac.jp/english/
- Address: 1-3 Tatara Miyakodani, Kyotanabe City, Japan , 610-0394
- Fax: 81-774-65-6773