Q-SWITCH SOLID-STATE LASER DEVICE
|Posted date||Nov 21, 2017|
|International application number||2016JP081359|
|International publication number||WO 2017069272|
|Date of international filing||Oct 21, 2016|
|Date of international publication||Apr 27, 2017|
|Title||Q-SWITCH SOLID-STATE LASER DEVICE|
|Abstract||A laser device using a solid-state laser material and an active Q-switch is reduced in size. In a laser device that uses a solid-state laser material and a Q-switch, a feature is present whereby the Q-switch is actively controlled using an electro-optic effect or an acousto-optic effect, but the laser device is increased in size. Reduced dimensions can be achieved when a magneto-optic effect is used for the Q-switch. A pulse laser can be obtained having a short duration and high peak intensity. By combining a permanent magnet and a coil, it is possible to reduce the current value for varying the Q-value.|
|Scope of claims||
1. The 1st resonance mirror and the solid state laser material and the Q switch and the 2nd resonance mirror, is arranged in the order,
The aforementioned Q switch, is formed with combination of the membrane and the magnetic flux generator which display the magneto-optical effect,
When excited light incidence is done in the aforementioned solid state laser material, pulse is added to the aforementioned magnetic flux generator, the pulsed laser the Q switch solid state laser device which radiates.
2. The membrane which displays the aforementioned magneto-optical effect, the Q switch solid state laser device of the claim 1 which is selected from the membrane where Faraday angle of rotation 1 times or more changes with the magnetic flux change by the magnetic flux generator.
3. The membrane which displays the aforementioned magneto-optical effect, the claim the Q switch solid state laser device of 1 which is the rare earth iron garnet or 2.
4. The aforementioned magnetic flux generator, from the permanent magnet and the claim 1 which is formed with combination of the exciting coil in no 1 sections of 3 the Q switch solid state laser device of statement.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS KE KG KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " Q-SWITCH SOLID-STATE LASER DEVICE "
- Toyohashi Campus Innovation Co. Section of Technology Transfer
- URL: https://www.tut.ac.jp/cooperation/
- Address: 1-1, hibarigaoka,tenpakucho,Toyohashi-city,Aichi,Japan , 441-8580
- Fax: 81-532-44-6980