OPTICAL INFORMATION DETECTION APPARATUS AND MICROSCOPE SYSTEM
|Posted date||Jan 24, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP021138|
|International publication number||WO 2017213171|
|Date of international filing||Jun 7, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Dec 14, 2017|
|Title||OPTICAL INFORMATION DETECTION APPARATUS AND MICROSCOPE SYSTEM|
|Abstract||This optical information detection apparatus 50 is provided with: a needle-like spotlight irradiation unit 10 that generates a needle-like spotlight L1 converging within a length dimension g, which is larger than a width dimension w, along an optical axis A1; a shifted-spotlight conversion unit 30 that converts radiated light emitted from positions P1, P2, P3 of an object S to be detected into shifted spotlights L2; a shifted-spotlight reception unit 40 that receives the shifted spotlights L2 along a light reception surface M; and an optical information acquisition unit 48 that acquires optical information at the positions P1, P2, P3 from the shifted spotlights L2.|
|Scope of claims||
1. A first light along the first axis in a direction orthogonal to the optical axis of the condensed light to the length dimension is greater than the width dimension being focused over a needle-shaped spots to generate light, the needle-shaped spot light is irradiated on the target object is a spot-shaped light irradiating part and the needle, the needle shape is in the detection target within the irradiated region of the first light spot position on the optical axis of light emitted by the light emitted from the, reflected along the optical axis of the second SEPARATE moves the second light-receiving surface intersecting the optical axis of the light collection position of the detection target in the at least one element on the optical axis of the emitted light is emitted according to one of the position shift spot shifts the changes according to shift spot light conversion unit and converted into light, said light-receiving surface receiving the light spot is shifted along the shift spot-light receiving part and, wherein the light-receiving portion of the spot light is received by the shift of the shift of the spot light is emitted from the light-emitting position of the optical-information acquisition section acquires the optical information, and an optical information detection apparatus.
2. Wherein the light emitting part is needle-shaped spots, and the light source, the light emitted from the light source to convert the needle-shaped or a spot light emitted from the light source and the light modulation section to modulate light, the light modulating section is modulated by the light is caused to converge to the target object, the needle-shaped spot light to the light-generating unit and generates a needle-shaped spots, characterized in that it comprises optical information detection apparatus according to claim 1.
3. Wherein the needle-shaped spot beams, the first portion and having a high light intensity on the optical axis of said Bessel beam at an optical information detection apparatus according to claim 2 or claim 1.
4. The spot light conversion unit is shifted, by modulating the outgoing light of the spot light is converted into outgoing light wherein said shifting comprises outgoing light modulator as claimed in any one of claims claim 3 claim 1 from optical information detection apparatus.
5. Wherein the light spot is shifted, with respect to the optical axis of the second curved parabolic airy beam as claimed in any one of claims claim 4 claim 1 and from an optical information detection apparatus.
6. Claim 1 claim 5 from any one of the optical information detecting apparatus, the optical-information acquisition unit with the shift of the spot light in the optical information obtained from the detection object based on the image information and image information creation unit creating, characterized in that a microscope system.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " OPTICAL INFORMATION DETECTION APPARATUS AND MICROSCOPE SYSTEM "
- Tohoku University Intellectual Property Division
- URL: http://www.rpip.tohoku.ac.jp/en/
- Address: 6-6-10 Aramaki Aza Aoba, Aoba-ku Sendai, Miyagi, JAPAN , 980-8579
- Fax: 81-22-795-5286