MANIPULATOR CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING ENDOSCOPIC MEDICAL TREATMENT, MEDICAL IMPLEMENT PROVIDED WITH SAME, AND METHOD OF EVALUATING WORKABILITY OF MANIPULATOR
|Posted date||Jan 24, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP023957|
|International publication number||WO 2018003925|
|Date of international filing||Jun 29, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Jan 4, 2018|
|Title||MANIPULATOR CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING ENDOSCOPIC MEDICAL TREATMENT, MEDICAL IMPLEMENT PROVIDED WITH SAME, AND METHOD OF EVALUATING WORKABILITY OF MANIPULATOR|
|Abstract||The objective of the present invention is to provide a manipulator with which it is possible for an instrument such as a scope or forceps to be manipulated to a desired position and orientation, and with which interference between medical implements in a trocar or in the abdominal cavity can be avoided, thereby alleviating the load on a surgeon, for example. Another objective of the present invention is to provide a medical implement provided with said manipulator, and a method of evaluating the workability of a manipulator. A manipulator 2 is mounted on a scope 1, and is inserted from the distal end side thereof into an abdominal cavity 9, through an opening 8A which communicates with the interior of the abdominal cavity 9. The manipulator 2 is provided with: a penetrating tube 201 which penetrates through the inside of the opening 8A; a first bent portion 21 which is capable of being bent relative to the penetrating tube 201 inside the abdominal cavity 9; an extending and retracting portion 23 which is capable of being extended and retracted on the distal end side of the first bent portion 21; a first bending manipulation wire 31 for manipulating the first bent portion 21; and an extending and retracting manipulation wire 33 for manipulating the extending and retracting portion 23.|
|Scope of claims||
1. Mounted on the medical instrument, leading into the body cavity through a hole in the distal end is inserted into said body lumen from the manipulator, and a through-hole portion through the inside of the hole, the through portion with respect to said body lumen can be bent at the bent portion 1 of the first, the second bent portion 1 extendable end side than the elastic portion, the first bent portion 1 and 1 operated by a second bending portion, wherein the expansion and contraction operation of the collapsible unit is operated and, a, characterized in that the manipulator.
2. Wherein the distal end side than the elastic portion can be bent at first bent portion 2, 2 2 wherein the first bent portion bent to the operation unit operated by a second user, comprising, according to claim 1 manipulator.
3. Wherein the first curved portion is 1, 1 bent in two degrees of freedom, wherein the first curved portion is 2, 2 bent in two degrees of freedom, according to claim 2 manipulator.
4. The through portion is rotated around the axis of rotation by an operator, from any one of claims 3 to claim 1 manipulator.
5. Wherein the appliance is, or can receive the light from the object to the site of interest in a medical site capable of being imaged scope, from any one of claims 4 to claim 1 manipulator.
6. Wherein said manipulator is mounted on the scope, wherein the target site of the treatment tool capable of treating the same inserted into the hole in a state in which a single-hole type used for a surgery is performed, according to claim 5 manipulator.
7. Wherein the appliance is, in the treatment of the medical instrument at the target site, from any one of claims 4 to claim 1 manipulator.
8. A plurality of the cylindrical body, said instrument, disposed on the inside of the tubular body in which, from any one of claims 7 to claim 1 manipulator.
9. The through portion of the through-pipe, said through-tube capable of bending in a body cavity according to claim 1 wherein the first configuration and a bent portion, the length of the collapsible unit as retractable The extending cylinder structure, a, according to claim 8 manipulator.
10. Wherein the expansion and contraction portion to be connected to a distal end, wherein said tip portion, formed from a material having flexibility and, the extendable portion can be bent at the tip end side with respect to the first bent portion 2, from any one of claims 9 to claim 2 manipulator.
11. Wherein the distal end side than the elastic portion bent at the bent portion is operated by a second user 2 and a second bending operation unit comprises a 2, 1 wherein the first bending section, said extending and contracting operation unit, and the second operation unit are both bent 2, pulled configured include wires, from any one of claims 10 to claim 3 manipulator.
12. Claim 1 from any one of claims 11 to the manipulator and, wherein the manipulator is mounted on an instrument, a, characterized in that the medical device.
13. Claim 2 from any one of claims 11 wherein the manipulator, wherein the distal end side than the contraction portion bendable in a first bent portion 2 with a manipulator The method, according to the simulated body cavity in the interior of the underlying model to assess the operation of the manipulator in the method, wherein the manipulator is mounted inside the body cavity by the scope of the subject under observation, wherein the first bent portion 1 2 and the second bending portion bent in the body cavity with the manipulator of the state of the inserted into said body lumen of the distal end portion of the one or more of the medical instrument, while changing the position of the treatment object is brought into contact with the touch operation is being performed when the contact, wherein the manipulator and the medical device in contact with the electrical measurement of the number of times, wherein the medical instrument at a given site has electrical conductivity and, wherein the manipulator are conductive at a given site for electrically detecting contact, characterized in that the evaluation method of operation of the manipulator.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JO JP KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " MANIPULATOR CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING ENDOSCOPIC MEDICAL TREATMENT, MEDICAL IMPLEMENT PROVIDED WITH SAME, AND METHOD OF EVALUATING WORKABILITY OF MANIPULATOR "
- UTSUNOMIYA UNIVERSITY (In Japanese)学術研究部 産学連携課
- URL: https://www.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp/
- Address: (In Japanese)〒321-8585 栃木県宇都宮市陽東7-1-2（工学部キャンパス内）
- Fax: 81-28-689-6327