MULTI-SURFACE IMAGE ACQUISITION SYSTEM, OBSERVATION DEVICE, OBSERVATION METHOD, SCREENING METHOD, AND STEREOSCOPIC RECONSTRUCTION METHOD OF SUBJECT
|Posted date||Jan 24, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP013127|
|International publication number||WO 2017170805|
|Date of international filing||Mar 30, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Oct 5, 2017|
|Title||MULTI-SURFACE IMAGE ACQUISITION SYSTEM, OBSERVATION DEVICE, OBSERVATION METHOD, SCREENING METHOD, AND STEREOSCOPIC RECONSTRUCTION METHOD OF SUBJECT|
|Abstract||A multi-surface image acquisition system 10 is provided with: a multi-surface simultaneous observation optical system (multi-surface observation prism) 2 which is configured from one or more prisms, has a light path formed to consolidate surfaces in respective directions to be observed of a subject having a three-dimensional structure into one direction, and in order to equalize working distances from the respective surfaces, corrects a light path length using a difference in refractive index between glass and air; and a light field camera 5 for expanding the focal depth adjustment ranges of two or more images formed on the same plane (image forming plane) through the multi-surface observation prism 2. Consequently, for example, in the observation of a subject having a three-dimensional structure, including the observation of a cell, it becomes possible to acquire information relating to the subject observed from multiple directions at a time and rapidly grasp the structure.|
|Scope of claims||
1. One or more of the prism being composed of, in the fluorescence observation of a subject having a three-dimensional structure of each target in one direction to the surface direction of the formed aggregate has an optical path, a working distance between the faces of the same glass in order to make the refractive index of air and utilizing a difference of optical path length correction is performed with polygonal simultaneous observation optical system (hereinafter referred to as, 'observed polygonal prism' Vivatone.) And, through the multi-surface observation prism in the same plane (hereinafter, 'the plane of incidence' is referred to.) Incident on the image of the two or more of the depth of focus of the light field camera enlarging the adjustment range and with respect to the feed, multi-image acquisition system.
2. Wherein the polygonal prism is observed, the incident light and emits the light reflected twice by means of an internal reflection-type prism twice in which the necessary quantity has been formed by joining characterized in that, according to claim 1 polygon image acquisition system.
3. Wherein the boundary surface of the junction (hereinafter, 'bonding surface' Vivatone.) Are all characterized in being polished, of the image acquisition system according to claim 2 multifaceted.
4. - - Wherein the polygonal prism on which the subject is observed on the axis of the incident surface of the object image is directly incident on the incident surface of said front surface such that, the multi-surface observation prism is formed of a through opening characterized in that, in the image acquisition system according to any one of claims 1-3 multifaceted.
5. Wherein the polygonal prism is a part or the whole observation opening formed therein so as to surround the characterized in that, according to claim 4 polygon image acquisition system.
6. (A) the following is used in combination with the optical device of any of the preceding claims characterized in that, in the image acquisition system according to any one of claims 1-5 multifaceted. (A) Microscope, scanner
7. (A) following the optical device according to any of claims characterized in that it comprises, in the image acquisition system according to any one of claims 1-5 multifaceted. (A) Microscope, scanner
8. Wherein said optical device is characterized in that the base-(i.e. alone) and, in the image acquisition system according to claim 6 or 7 multifaceted.
9. Wherein the polygonal prism is observed on the object side of the optically transparent structure is provided which does not affect, are separated both characterized in that, according to any one of claims 1-8 polygon image acquisition system.
10. Wherein the transparent structure is characterized in that the XY stage, according to claim 9 polygon image acquisition system.
11. Wherein the polygonal prism is observed, the incident light and emits the light reflected twice within twice a reflection prism formed by joining a requisite number by which, when a subject image acquired LAMDA surface characterized in that, in the image acquisition system of the multi-faceted claims 1-10.
12. Wherein the light field camera image acquired through the three-dimensional reconstruction means characterized in that it comprises, in the image acquisition system of the multi-faceted claims 1-12.
13. Claim 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 or 12 of the multi-faceted image acquisition system as recited in any one of the observed device, bright field observation or is capable of at least one of the fluorescence observation characterized in that, the observation apparatus.
14. Wherein the polygonal prism is a bright-field observation of the observation light source is provided on one side and characterized in that, the observation apparatus according to claim 13.
15. And an excitation light source for fluorescence observation, the irradiation of the excitation light by the excitation light source through the rest of the transparent/reflection/dichroic mirror or whether the means for splitting light, or irradiation means to limit the scope of a fluorescence wavelength or wavelength range (hereinafter, 'such as a dichroic mirror' Vivatone.) Are provided, the fluorescence emitted from the subject by the irradiation of the excitation light such as a dichroic mirror and also the acquired via, the optical path of the excitation light and the fluorescence such as a dichroic mirror is formed so as to separate and, a fluorescent image is acquired by this structure can increase brightness characterized in that, according to claim 13 or 14 observation apparatus.
16. Carried out by using the observation device according to any one of claims 13-15 characterized in that, observation method.
17. With a low magnification observed in a bright field of the observation object by checking a position of a primary course, and the low-magnification remains of fluorescence observation of the observation object is switched to confirm the presence or absence of a fluorogenic characterized in that the second comprises the step, the observation method according to claim 16.
18. Wherein the observation object in a course in a second fluorogenic vQlb is observed when the object to select the third course, and observation at high magnification target comprises the step of performing fluorescence observation characterized in that the fourth, observing method according to claim 17.
19. The above-mentioned fourth after Origen, observed in a bright field of the high-magnification remains switched again to the image-acquisition fifth characterized in that it comprises the step, the observation method according to claim 18.
20. The observation performed by using a device according to any one of claims 13-15 characterized in that, the screening method.
21. Claims 1-12 is carried out by using the image acquisition system of the multi-faceted characterized in that, the three-dimensional reconstruction method of the subject.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " MULTI-SURFACE IMAGE ACQUISITION SYSTEM, OBSERVATION DEVICE, OBSERVATION METHOD, SCREENING METHOD, AND STEREOSCOPIC RECONSTRUCTION METHOD OF SUBJECT "
- HIROSAKI UNIVERSITY Office for the Intellcctual Property
- URL: https://www.innovation.hirosaki-u.ac.jp/
- Address: 3 bunnkyoutyou,Hirosaki-si,Aomori-ken,Japan , 036-8561
- Phone: 81-172-39-3178
- Fax: 81-172-36-2105