GAS ANALYSIS DEVICE USING LASER BEAM, AND MEASUREMENT CELL USED HEREIN
|Posted date||Jan 24, 2018|
|International application number||2016JP087948|
|International publication number||WO 2017119282|
|Date of international filing||Dec 20, 2016|
|Date of international publication||Jul 13, 2017|
|Title||GAS ANALYSIS DEVICE USING LASER BEAM, AND MEASUREMENT CELL USED HEREIN|
|Abstract||This measurement cell is provided with: a housing (31a) which comprises multiple optical paths (33a-33r) that guide light towards a circular opening (35) and multiple second optical paths (34a-34r) that are provided corresponding to the first optical paths and receive light from the opening; a window member (44) which is ring-shape, translucent, and arranged along the opening; and a ring-shape holding member (42) which holds the window member. The window member (44) is configured from multiple arcuate members (44a-44d). The holding member (42) has multiple holes for transmitting light, arranged in positions corresponding to each of the first and second optical paths.|
|Scope of claims||
1. The gas analyzer is employed in the measuring cell on the basis of, and a circular opening, said opening in said first plurality of guides light toward the optical path of 1, wherein the first optical path of the provided corresponding to 1, wherein the opening is a plurality of receiving the light from the optical path of the second housing having a 2, wherein the opening is disposed along the ring shape of the window member having translucency and, wherein the ring-shaped holding member holding the window member, is provided, wherein the window member is composed of a plurality of arc-shaped member, the holding member is, wherein the first and second optical path of each of the 1 2 is provided at a position corresponding to, for allowing light to pass through the measuring cell has a plurality of apertures.
2. The holding member is on the inner peripheral side at predetermined intervals in the has a plurality of protrusions, said protrusions of each of the arc-shaped member is disposed between the region and, of the measuring cell according to claim 1.
3. Wherein said protrusions have gaps between the arcuate member, the measurement cell according to claim 2.
4. 1 Is an optical path of the plurality of second, two-dimensionally with respect to said opening disposed such that light is emitted, the measurement cell according to claim 1.
5. 2 The cross section of the first optical path of the perfect circle or ellipse shape, of the measuring cell according to claim 1.
6. Wherein the window member is formed of a glass material, the holding member is formed from a metallic material according to any preceding claim 1 5 of the measuring cell.
7. A laser light source outputs the laser beam, and a laser control part of the laser light source, wherein the laser light from the laser light source into a plurality of light toward an optical path and the demultiplexer, the demultiplexer which is divided by the first optical path of the laser light 1 from the input to the 6 claim 1 as described in any one of the measuring cell and, wherein 2 of the measuring cell to receive laser light from the optical path of the first and, corresponding to the intensity of the laser beam received at the plurality of photoreceivers and outputs an electrical signal, each of the light receiving output from the radiation detector based on an electrical signal, the temperature of the gas and/or concentration of a measurement target of the two-dimensional image relating to the distribution to reconstruct the image analysis apparatus, which comprises a two-dimensional electron gas analyzer.
8. And a laser light source to output laser light, and a laser control part of the laser light source, the laser light from the laser source into a plurality of light toward an optical path and the demultiplexer, the demultiplexer which is divided by the input laser light, the measuring cell and a plurality of according to any one of claims 1-6, and receiving the laser light beam from each of the measurement cell, corresponding to the intensity of the received laser light and outputs an electrical signal and the plurality of light receivers, each of the measuring cell, the light-receiving output from the radiation detector based on an electrical signal, the temperature and/or concentration of the measurement target gas on the distribution of the two-dimensional image to reconstruct the image analysis apparatus, wherein a plurality of the measuring cell, wherein the first optical path of the 2 and 1 of the optical paths of said first placed side by side in the direction orthogonal to both the, the gas analyzer is a three-dimensional.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " GAS ANALYSIS DEVICE USING LASER BEAM, AND MEASUREMENT CELL USED HEREIN "
- The University of Tokushima Department of Industry-Academia Collaboration Research Planning, Intellectual Property Office
- URL: https://www.tokushima-u.ac.jp/ccr/
- Address: 2-1, Minamijosanjima-cho, Tokushima-city, Tokushima , 770-8506
- Phone: 81-88-656-7592
- Fax: 81-88-656-7593