OPTICAL IMAGING DEVICE
|Posted date||Apr 17, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP012850|
|International publication number||WO 2017170662|
|Date of international filing||Mar 29, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Oct 5, 2017|
|Title||OPTICAL IMAGING DEVICE|
|Abstract||Provided is a fluorescence imaging device, comprising: a light source for irradiating a subject with a laser for exciting a fluorescent dye; a condensing lens which receives light from the light source; an endoscopic probe, further comprising an image fiber and a lens which is positioned on the leading end side of the image fiber; a photodetector which detects optical feedback from the subject; and an oscillating element which is connected to the image fiber or the condensing lens, and which, by the imparting of a voltage, causes the image fiber or the condensing lens to oscillate. With this configuration, it is possible to compensate in realtime for a fiber wire latticework which appears in an image of a subject by causing the oscillating element to oscillate.|
|Scope of claims||
1. A light source for irradiating the subject, wherein said light source to receive light from a condenser lens, incident through a lens for focusing the light from the light source and said plurality of leads to the subject of an image fiber composed of a bundle of optical fibers and, wherein the distal end side of the image fiber and a lens disposed to the endoscopic probe and having, from the subject and the light detector to detect return light, of an image fiber said light-collecting lens, or connected to the light detector, said image fiber, the focusing lens or an optical detector and for vibrating the element, comprises an optical imaging device.
2. Wherein the optical detector has been detected by the return light generated from a display device for displaying an image of the subject in an optical imaging device according to claim 1 further comprising.
3. Wherein the vibration unit is, obtained from said light detector an image of the subject of an image fiber in the fiber wire grid patterns of the optical imaging device according to claim 2 operates so as to cancel out.
4. An image fiber disposed at a tip side of said lens is, of an image fiber coupled to an end of said GRIN lens in an optical imaging device according to claim 1 in which.
5. A light source for irradiating the subject, wherein said light source to receive light from a light collecting lens, said condenser lens in the light emitted from light source that is incident through the plurality of leads to the subject of an image fiber and made of a bundle of optical fibers, of an image fiber disposed at a tip side of said lens with an inner surface and the probe and the endoscope, from the subject and the light detector to detect return light, in an optical imaging apparatus including an image of the subject using the method of processing, wherein the focusing lens or of an image fiber connected to the vibration element, wherein the image of the subject of the image fiber in the fiber so as to cancel the grid patterns of the strands comprises vibration, method.
6. Wherein the vibration of the vibration, a display of the images is done in real time during the method according to claim 5.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
※ Please contact us by facsimile if you have any interests on this patent.
Contact Information for " OPTICAL IMAGING DEVICE "
- Tohoku University Intellectual Property Division
- URL: http://www.rpip.tohoku.ac.jp/en/
- Address: 6-6-10 Aramaki Aza Aoba, Aoba-ku Sendai, Miyagi, JAPAN , 980-8579
- Fax: 81-22-795-5286