COMPOSITE OF UNDIFFERENTIATED OSTEOBLASTS DERIVED FROM ALVEOLAR BONE AND CARRIER FOR UNDIFFERENTIATED OSTEOBLASTS DERIVED FROM ALVEOLAR BONE, AND USE THEREOF
|Posted date||Apr 19, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP001827|
|International publication number||WO 2017126638|
|Date of international filing||Jan 19, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Jul 27, 2017|
|Title||COMPOSITE OF UNDIFFERENTIATED OSTEOBLASTS DERIVED FROM ALVEOLAR BONE AND CARRIER FOR UNDIFFERENTIATED OSTEOBLASTS DERIVED FROM ALVEOLAR BONE, AND USE THEREOF|
|Abstract||The main purpose of the invention is to provide a composite or the like of undifferentiated osteoblasts derived from alveolar bone and a carrier useful in bone tissue regeneration in which undifferentiated osteoblasts derived from alveolar bone are used. A composite of a carried and undifferentiated osteoblasts derived from alveolar bone, wherein the carrier is a fiber molded article having a three-dimensional network structure, the bulk density of the fiber molded article is 0.0001-0.25 g/cm3, and the fibers that constitute the fiber molded article include a biocompatible polymer.|
|Scope of claims||
1. An alveolar bone-derived undifferentiated osteoblasts is used as a carrier a composite of: wherein, 3 is attached to the carrier fibers having a three-dimensional network structure is a molded product, and wherein said fiber further 0.0001-0.25 g/cm of the molded product has a density bulky3and, wherein the fiber of the fiber constituting the molded product is a bio-compatible polymer.
2. Wherein the fibers constituting the fiber forming mixture, the biocompatible polymer comprises a hydrophobic, a complex according to claim 1.
3. Wherein the fiber constituting the fiber article, a biocompatible hydrophobic polymer and a biocompatible hydrophilic polymer comprises a composite fiber containing, as described in any one of claims 1 or 2 composite.
4. And wherein the composite fiber, of which the interior of the hydrophobic polymer of a hydrophilic polymer having a structure formed on the fibers, the composite according to claim 3.
5. Wherein the hydrophilic polymer in the fibers of the three-dimensional network structure the inside of the composite fiber to form a 3, of the hydrophilic polymer are bonded to each other by the fibers, the composite fiber structure is formed on a composite fiber twist in contact with each other in control, according to claim 4 composite.
6. Wherein the fiber has a coating layer on at least a part of the moulding composition, of a complex of any one of claims 1-5.
7. Wherein the thickness of the covering layer is 1000μm or less, according to claim 6 composite.
8. An average pore diameter is 10μm or more of the covering layer is comprises a plurality of through holes, according to claim 6 or 7 composite.
9. Wherein the plurality of through holes formed in the area of the opening, the coating layer of the surface area of greater than or equal to 50%, a complex according to claim 8.
10. Wherein the thickness of the carrier is a 0.05-500 mm, a complex of any one of claims 1-9.
11. Wherein the alveolar bone-derived undifferentiated osteoblasts derived from alveolar bone at least a part of the state of being differentiated into osteoblasts, composite of any one of claims 1-10.
12. Wherein the alveolar bone-derived undifferentiated osteoblasts are mineralized state at least in part, any composite of claims 1-10.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JP KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " COMPOSITE OF UNDIFFERENTIATED OSTEOBLASTS DERIVED FROM ALVEOLAR BONE AND CARRIER FOR UNDIFFERENTIATED OSTEOBLASTS DERIVED FROM ALVEOLAR BONE, AND USE THEREOF "
- Tohoku University Intellectual Property Division
- URL: http://www.rpip.tohoku.ac.jp/en/
- Address: 6-6-10 Aramaki Aza Aoba, Aoba-ku Sendai, Miyagi, JAPAN , 980-8579
- Fax: 81-22-795-5286