PRESSURE MEASURING CATHETER
|Posted date||Apr 19, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP031878|
|International publication number||WO 2018047796|
|Date of international filing||Sep 5, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Mar 15, 2018|
|Title||PRESSURE MEASURING CATHETER|
|Abstract||[Problem] To provide a pressure measuring catheter capable of more accurately performing pressure measurement. [Solution] A catheter main body 11 has a tubular shape with an outer diameter of 0.38 mm to 0.89 mm, and has, in a side surface, an opening 23 interconnected with a hollow section 11a. A pressure sensor 12 is disposed in the hollow section 11a of the catheter main body 11 so that pressure can be measured through the opening 23. The pressure sensor 12 is configured so as to measure pressure on the basis of the displacement of a diaphragm 25 which is a thin membrane provided at a tip end of the sensor. In the pressure sensor 12, the diaphragm 25 is disposed so as to be perpendicular to the longitudinal direction of the catheter main body 11, be on the side of the opening 23, and be at a position displaced from the opening 23 along the longitudinal direction of the catheter main body 11.|
|Scope of claims||
1. A tubular, hollow portion communicating with the side surface of the catheter body and having an opening, through the opening to be capable of measuring a pressure, a pressure sensor disposed in the hollow portion and, wherein the pressure sensor, provided at the front end and the pressure is measured based on the displacement of the thin film has been configured, wherein said membrane is, in a direction perpendicular to the length of the catheter body form, wherein the length of the catheter body along a direction at a position shifted from the opening, the opening arranged on the side of the pressure measurement and the catheter.
2. Said opening, wherein the length of the catheter body along the direction, 10cm from the tip end of the catheter body provided in a range of less than or equal to 25cm or more by the measurement of the pressure catheter according to claim 1 characterized.
3. Wherein the catheter body, an outer diameter of 0.38mm to 0.89mm in claims 1 or 2 characterized in that a pressure-measuring of the catheter.
4. And the opening, the size of the longest portion and 350μm to 200μm in any one of claims 1-3 1 pressure measurement of said catheter.
5. Wherein the pressure sensor in a space from the opening, the opening of the pressure with a pressure transmitting material which is capable of transmitting to said pressure sensor to be filled is characterized in that any one of claims 1-4 1 pressure measurement of said catheter.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JO JP KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
※ Please contact us by facsimile if you have any interests on this patent.
Contact Information for " PRESSURE MEASURING CATHETER "
- Tohoku University Intellectual Property Division
- URL: http://www.rpip.tohoku.ac.jp/en/
- Address: 6-6-10 Aramaki Aza Aoba, Aoba-ku Sendai, Miyagi, JAPAN , 980-8579
- Fax: 81-22-795-5286