INFRARED LIGHT ELEMENT
|Posted date||Apr 19, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP026743|
|International publication number||WO 2018021259|
|Date of international filing||Jul 24, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Feb 1, 2018|
|Title||INFRARED LIGHT ELEMENT|
|Abstract||Provided is a compact infrared light element that performs light emission or detection in the infrared to Thz region and operates at room temperature. An infrared light element according to one aspect of the present invention is obtained by forming striped, lattice-shaped, or ring-shaped conductors on a semiconductor or insulator substrate, the intervals therebetween being no more than 1/2 the wavelength of infrared light that resonates with the longitudinal optical (LO) phonon energy, and the infrared light element emits or detects infrared light that resonates with said mode. An infrared light element according to another aspect of the present invention is obtained by forming striped, lattice-shaped, or ring-shaped conductors on a semiconductor or insulator substrate, the intervals therebetween being no more than 1/2 the wavelength of infrared light that resonates with the LO phonon-plasmon coupled (LOPC) mode energy, and the infrared light element emits or detects infrared light that resonates with said mode.|
|Scope of claims||
1. The substrate of the insulating material layer as the semiconductor layers, the stripe-shaped, or grid-like conductor is formed of a circular ring, and the space therebetween is a longitudinal optical phonon energy that is in resonance (LO) less than or equal to 1/2 of the wavelength of the infrared light, infrared light that is in resonance mode of emitting infrared light or detecting element.
2. The substrate of the insulating material layer as the semiconductor layers, the stripe-shaped, or grid-like conductor is formed of a circular ring, and the space therebetween is LO phonon-plasmon resonance energy mode (LOPC) coupled to the 1/2 or less than the wavelength of the infrared light, infrared light that is in resonance mode of light emission or detection of an infrared light-element.
3. Wherein the substrate, one or more elements of the composition 2 consists of a multilayer structure, according to claim 1 or 2 function of confining phonons infrared optical element.
4. Wherein the substrate is a n-type or p-type semiconductor material, one or more LO phonon LOPC or 2 mode, the LO phonon or conduction band or the valence band energy LOPC in mode, or a transition energy between the conduction band or the valence band of the infrared light according to claim 1 or 2 region included in the element.
5. Wherein the substrate is a p-type semiconductor having a case, other than the p-type impurity to form a deep impurity level than the acceptor having a level of the semiconductor material, wherein the substrate is a n-type semiconductor having a case, other than the n-type impurity to form a deep impurity level than the semiconductor and has an impurity of a donor, and is smaller than the forbidden band gap by introducing the laser with, the modulation of the optical absorption spectrum according to claim 4 operate infrared optical element.
6. The valence band-conduction band excitation between introducing the laser beam, the light absorption spectra of the infrared light element according to claim 4 source can be modulated.
7. 1ps Or less of the light pulse having a time width of the quantum entangled by inputting a single phenomenon of the infrared photons according to claim 4 radiates infrared light element.
8. High conductivity metal instead of using the semiconductor or other material, a conductivity lower semiconductor interface to the electric field generated by the polarization charges having a structure capable of shielding infrared light element claims 1 or 2
9. A metal ohmic contact and the junction of the semiconductor and a metal having Schottky connection pair according to claim 1 or 2 formed infrared optical element.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JO JP KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
※ Please contact us by E-mail or facsimile if you have any interests on this patent.
Contact Information for " INFRARED LIGHT ELEMENT "
- National University Corporation Chiba University Station for Academic-industly Collaborative Research Promotion
- URL: http://www.chiba-u.ac.jp/e/
- Address: 1-33, Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba, Japan , 263-8522
- Fax: 81-43-290-3519