|Posted date||Apr 20, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP030928|
|International publication number||WO 2018047676|
|Date of international filing||Aug 29, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Mar 15, 2018|
|Abstract||[Problem] To provide a gas-cell-type atomic oscillator that ensures high frequency stability over a long period of time. [Solution] The present invention provides an atomic oscillator that comprises: a first frequency synthesizer that synthesizes a first high-frequency signal by multiplying a reference frequency signal, which is produced by oscillation of a first piezoelectric control oscillator, by a first multiplication factor; a first semiconductor laser that emits first laser light that is modulated using the first high-frequency signal; a second frequency synthesizer that synthesizes a second high-frequency signal by multiplying an output signal, which is produced by oscillation of a second piezoelectric control oscillator, by a second multiplication factor; a second semiconductor laser that emits second laser light that is modulated using the second high-frequency signal; a gas cell on which the first laser light and the second laser light are simultaneously incident, and that encloses a first alkali metal atom gas, a second alkali metal atom gas, and a buffer gas; and a computer that sets the first multiplication factor in the first frequency synthesizer.|
|Scope of claims||
1. Utilizing a resonance CPT gas cell type atomic oscillator, the voltage controlled oscillator of 1 the second oscillation signal to the second reference frequency 1 of the first multiplying factor 1 of the second high-frequency signal of the frequency synthesizer and synthesizing the 1, 1 wherein the first high-frequency signal modulated by the first 1 1 emits the laser light beam of the second surface of the semiconductor laser and, 2 the second oscillation signal output by the voltage controlled oscillator of the second multiplying factor of 2 and 2 of the second high-frequency signal by combining the first frequency synthesizer and 2, wherein the first high-frequency signal modulated by the first 2 2 emits the laser light beam of the first semiconductor laser and 2, 1 and 2 of the first laser light incident on the laser light of the first gas cell at the same time, the first 2 and second 1 alkali metal atoms of the alkali metal atoms of the gas of the gas in the gas cell and enclosing the buffer gas, wherein the first multiplication factor of 1 1 is set to the frequency synthesizer of the first computer, wherein, wherein the computer is, 1 2 and the second high-frequency signal of the first high frequency signal of the frequency ratio calculation means for calculating the ratio, the frequency ratio calculated by the gas pressure of the buffer based on the estimation means estimates the pressure of the gas buffer, wherein the gas pressure is estimated based on the first estimate of an alkali metal atom 1 the resonant frequency of the resonance frequency estimation means, and said estimate of the resonant frequency of the alkali metal atoms of 1 to 1 wherein the first multiplication factor and based on the calculated multiplication factor calculating means, including, in the atomic oscillator.
2. Wherein the buffer gas pressure estimation means estimates, based on the following formula to estimate the pressure of the gas, the atomic oscillator according to claim 1. (In the above equation, P the gas pressures, r is said frequency ratio, v1is in the first 1 alkali metal atoms such as nominal frequency shown, v2is in the first 2 of an alkali metal atom of the nominal frequency of, α1is in the first 1 of alkali-metal atoms in the pressure coefficients, α22 alkali metal atoms of the first pressure coefficient.)
3. Wherein said multiplication factor calculation means, and said estimate of an alkali metal atom 1 resonant frequency of the reference frequency signal to a value 1/2 obtained by dividing a target frequency of the first value is calculated as a multiplication factor of 1, according to claim 1 or 2 atomic oscillator.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
National States: AE AG AL AM AO AT AU AZ BA BB BG BH BN BR BW BY BZ CA CH CL CN CO CR CU CZ DE DJ DK DM DO DZ EC EE EG ES FI GB GD GE GH GM GT HN HR HU ID IL IN IR IS JO KE KG KH KN KP KR KW KZ LA LC LK LR LS LU LY MA MD ME MG MK MN MW MX MY MZ NA NG NI NO NZ OM PA PE PG PH PL PT QA RO RS RU RW SA SC SD SE SG SK SL SM ST SV SY TH TJ TM TN TR TT TZ UA UG US UZ VC VN ZA ZM ZW
ARIPO: BW GH GM KE LR LS MW MZ NA RW SD SL SZ TZ UG ZM ZW
EAPO: AM AZ BY KG KZ RU TJ TM
EPO: AL AT BE BG CH CY CZ DE DK EE ES FI FR GB GR HR HU IE IS IT LT LU LV MC MK MT NL NO PL PT RO RS SE SI SK SM TR
OAPI: BF BJ CF CG CI CM GA GN GQ GW KM ML MR NE SN ST TD TG
Contact Information for " ATOMIC OSCILLATOR "
- Tokyo Metropolitan Public University Corporation (In Japanese)産学公連携センター 知的財産部門
- URL: https://www.tmu.ac.jp/english/index.html
- Address: 1-1 Minami-Osawa, Hachioji-shi, Tokyo, Japan , 192-0397
- Fax: 042-677-5640