METAL ION RECOVERY DEVICE AND METAL ION RECOVERY METHOD
|Posted date||Apr 25, 2018|
|International application number||2014JP070806|
|International publication number||WO 2015020121|
|Date of international filing||Aug 7, 2014|
|Date of international publication||Feb 12, 2015|
|Title||METAL ION RECOVERY DEVICE AND METAL ION RECOVERY METHOD|
|Abstract||The present invention selectively and inexpensively recovers liquid-borne metal ions. This metal ion recovery device (1) uses a selective transmission membrane (10) that selectively allows the transmission of Li, and mesh-form negative electrodes (11) and positive electrodes (12) are formed on both primary surfaces of the selective transmission membrane (10), which assumes the form of a flat plate. This structure is provided in a treatment tank (8), and a stock solution (100) containing Li ions (50) and a recovery solution (200) that acts as a recovery destination are partitioned by the selective transmission membrane (10) inside the treatment tank (8). Lithium nitride (Li3N), Li10GeP2S12, (Lax, Liy)TiOz, Li1+x+y Alx(Ti, Ge)2-x SiyP3-yO12, etc., which are super lithium ion conductors, can be used for the selective transmission membrane (10).|
|Scope of claims||
1. In the form of a metal ion in the aqueous solution containing the metal in the metal ion of the recovered liquid from the solution recovered in the recovery device to a metal ion, said metal flat plate conductors in the form of a permselective membrane, said permselective membrane is fixed to the one major surface of the positive electrode and the mesh, wherein the other principal surface of the permselective membrane is secured to the mesh electrode and the negative electrode, comprising, wherein the collection liquid and wherein said stock solution, wherein the positive electrode and the negative electrode is fixed to the selectively permeable membrane and is delimited by metal ions characterized in that the collecting device.
2. Wherein said one major surface of the selectively permeable membrane between the electrode and the positive electrode, the other principal surface of the permselective membrane is provided between said electrode and the negative electrode, a conductive and porous and flexible sheet-like material is inserted into each of the current collector and the metal ion recovery unit according to claim 1.
3. Wherein the permselective membrane is single bonded to the plurality of in-plane direction is used, in a plane that is parallel to the selective permeation membrane wherein a joining surface of one, on the other main surface, the plurality of the current collector are provided according to claim 2 characterized in that the metal ion recovery unit.
4. Metal ion collection device of the present invention, wherein the current collectors are composed of carbon felt sheet and.
5. Wherein the collected liquid is circulated and has a structure according to any of the claim 1 claim 4 from 1 wherein the metal ion recovery unit.
6. Wherein the metal is lithium and wherein the (Li) to any of the claims 1 claim 1 to claim 5 from the metal ion recovery unit.
7. Wherein the permselective membrane, Li3N、Li10GeP2S12、(Lax, Liy) TiOz(here, x=2/3-a, y=3a-2b, z=3-b, 0 a ≦ 1/6,0 ≦ b ≦ 0. 06<, 0 y>), Li1+x+yAlx(Ti,Ge)2-xSiyP3-yO12(here, 0 ≦ x ≦ 0.6, 0 ≦ y ≦ 0. 6) are made of any one of the metal ion recovery apparatus according to claim 6 wherein.
8. Wherein said recovered liquid is hydrochloric acid (HCl) according to claim 6 or 7 and characterized in that the metal ion recovery unit.
9. Wherein said metal is cesium (Cs), potassium (K), magnesium (mg) to any to any of the claims 1 claim 1 to claim 5 from the metal ion recovery unit.
10. Claim 1 to any one of claims 1 to claim 9 from metal ions using the recovery device, wherein the metal ions contained in said original liquid is recovered into the recovery liquid characterized in that the metal ion recovery method.
11. Using the recovery device according to claim 6 or 7 metal ion, wherein the metal ions contained in said original liquid in the collected liquid is carried out after recovering, in the collection liquid comprises sodium carbonate (Na2CO3) characterized in that the addition of the metal ion recovery method.
12. Wherein the positive electrode and the negative electrode by applying a voltage between the metal ion collection method according to claim 10 or 11 and.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
Contact Information for " METAL ION RECOVERY DEVICE AND METAL ION RECOVERY METHOD "
- National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology Innovation Center
- URL: http://www.qst.go.jp
- Address: 4-9-1, Anagawa, Inage-ku, Chiba, Japan , 263-8555
- Phone: 81-43-206-3027
- Fax: 81-43-206-4061