WARP-KNITTED FABRIC AND MEDICAL MATERIAL
|Posted date||Jun 4, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP001063|
|International publication number||WO 2017122795|
|Date of international filing||Jan 13, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Jul 20, 2017|
|Title||WARP-KNITTED FABRIC AND MEDICAL MATERIAL|
|Abstract||The present invention provides a warp-knitted fabric and a medical material that can be simultaneously extended in all directions by causing thread made of a second bioabsorbable material to be absorbed in a living body over time and in which the degree of extension can be increased. The present invention provides a warp-knitted fabric 10 in which adjacent loop rows are linked, the warp-knitted fabric 10 including: a plurality of first loop rows including a first thread and composed of continuous loops extending in the warp direction; and one or two or more second loop rows disposed between the first loop rows and composed of continuous loops extending in the warp direction, wherein each second loop row is formed of one or two or more loops solely including a second thread and one or two or more loops including the first thread, which are arranged alternately, at least three first loop rows are linked together by the first thread, and the bioabsorption rate of the first thread is lower than the bioabsorption rate of the second thread.|
|Scope of claims||
1. The rows adjacent loops are connected through in the knitted fabric, including 1 first yarns, the warp direction in a continuous loop of the loop string and the plurality of second group 1, 1 wherein disposed between columns of loops, consisting of the group in the radial direction of the continuous loop, the loop string 2 or more and 1 or 2 consists of the first, second loop FUSE BLOWN 2, 2 or 2 including only the first yarn loop and one or more 1, 1 2 or 1 comprising one or more first yarn and the loop and are repeated alternately, wherein the loop string 1, second 3 sequence 1 are connected to each other in at least by the yarn, the yarn of the first 1 second 2 the rate of bioabsorption is smaller than the rate of bioabsorption of the yarn, the knitted fabric through.
2. Wherein the first non-bioabsorbable material consists of 1 yarn, 2 the first bio-absorbable material is yarn, the knitted fabric according to claim 1 through.
3. 1 The first loop located between columns of said first loop string 2 1-5 in the sequence, the knitted fabric according to claim 1 or 2 through.
4. Wherein the multifilament yarn, the knitted fabric of any one of claims 1-3 through.
5. Used for medical materials, the knitted fabric of any one of claims 1-4 through.
6. 1 At least one of the knitted fabric of any one of claims 1-4 through the major face coated with a hydrogel Analyzed, or, between the yarns of the knitted fabric through a hydrogel-filled COLEDs medical material.
7. Wherein the hydrogel is gelatin and/or collagen, according to claim 6 medical materials.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
Contact Information for " WARP-KNITTED FABRIC AND MEDICAL MATERIAL "
- Osaka Medical College Research Promotion Division
- URL: http://office.osaka-med.ac.jp/rco/tokkyo/
- Address: 2-7 Daigakumachi, Takatsuki, Osaka , 569-8686