|Posted date||Jul 2, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP043448|
|International publication number||WO 2018101481|
|Date of international filing||Dec 4, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Jun 7, 2018|
[Problem] To provide a steroid-containing cell preparation exhibiting high therapeutic effects on diseases associated with cartilage tissue as a treatment target.
[Solution] The present invention provides a prophylactic or therapeutic agent for cartilage tissue-associated diseases, the prophylactic or therapeutic agent containing, as an active ingredient, a steroid which contains cultured mesenchymal stem cells.
|Scope of claims||
1. The mesenchymal stem cells in culture comprising as an active ingredient spheroidal, cartilage tissue related disease to a therapeutic agent.
2. An adhesive on the substrate in the cell culture cultureware mesenchymal stem cells spheroidal containing as an active ingredient, a prophylactic or therapeutic agent according to claim 1.
3. Wherein the cartilage tissue-related disease, the deformability of the knee joint disease, traumatic injury, shoulder joint disorders, temporomandibular joint disease, rheumatoid arthritis, bone-cartilage sexualP transecting, osteonecrosis-maturity-free, and the meniscus is selected from the group consisting of damage, a prophylactic or therapeutic agent according to claim 1 or 2.
4. Wherein said mesenchymal stem cells, adipose tissue derived from a human, of any one of claims 1-3 a prophylactic or therapeutic agent.
5. Wherein the base material in the cell culture, polyimide resins, any one of claims 1-4 serivastatin or therapeutic agent.
6. The polyimide resin, a fluorine-containing resin and polyimide resin, according to claim 5 prophylactic or therapeutic agent.
7. To be used by the local HSCT, any one of claims 1-6 serivastatin or therapeutic agent.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
Contact Information for " CELL PREPARATION "
- Osaka Medical College Research Promotion Division
- URL: https://www.osaka-med.ac.jp/research/IUC.html
- Address: 2-7 Daigakumachi, Takatsuki, Osaka , 569-8686