|Posted date||Jul 23, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP039329|
|International publication number||WO 2018079831|
|Date of international filing||Oct 31, 2017|
|Date of international publication||May 3, 2018|
|Abstract||Provided are: a novel ionic solid showing high ionic conductivity which renders the ionic solid usable in secondary batteries; and an ionic conductor including the ionic solid. The ionic solid comprises: an anionic complex of different metals which comprises one metal M1 selected from among Ir, Rh, Co, Os, Ru, Fe, Ni, Cr, and Mn, another metal M2 selected from among Zn, Cd, Hg, Au, Ag, and Cu (provided that when M1 is Rh, then M2 is not Zn), and a ligand, the complex having formed a crystal lattice as a result of gathering; and a cationic species present in interstices of the crystal lattice.|
|Scope of claims||
1. 1 Ir,Rh,Co,Os,Ru,Fe,Ni,Cr Mn or one metal is selected from M1 and Zn, Cd, Hg, Au, Ag or cu 1 is selected from one of metal M2(however, M1M Rh is when2is not Zn) and anionic ligand to be the different metal complexes, and integrated in the crystal lattice to form, cationic species present in the gap of the crystal lattice of the ionic solid.
2. (X) of the general formula (1)l'(M1)4(M2)4(Am)12(E)m',nH2O, (1) (formulae, M1is Ir,Rh,Co,Os,Ru,Fe,Ni,Cr or Mn to; M2is Zn, Cd, Hg, Au, Ag or cu to (however, M1is Rh when M2is Zn not); X cations to; Am is amino acid on; E O is2-, S2-, Se2-, Te2-, F-, Cl-, Br-or I-to; X l is the valency of the product of the number becomes 4-14; m indicates the number of 1 or 0 is; n is indicative of the number of 1-100.) Ions represented by the solid.
3. Anionic xenogenous metal complex expressed by the general formula (2) ' (M1)4(M2)4(Am)12(E)m'l-, (2) (formulae, M1is Ir,Rh,Co,Os,Ru,Fe,Ni,Cr or Mn to; M2is Zn, Cd, Hg, Au, Ag or cu to (however, M1is Rh TLNCH M2is Zn not); X cations to; Am is amino acid on; E O is2-, S2-, Se2-, Te2-, F-, Cl-, Br-or I-to; X l is the valency of the 4-14 number to the product of; m 0 is indicative of the number of 1 or.) Is a complex represented by the following claims 1 or 2 ion-conductive solid.
4. Am is, claims 2 or 3 acid with a thiol group of the ion-conductive solid.
5. X is, metals belonging to Group 2 or Group 1 of the first of any one of claims 2-4 cation of the ionic solid.
6. M1is, or a Rh Co, M2Zn or any one of claims 2-5 Ag is the ion-conductive solid.
7. Am is, cysteine, penicillamine selected from any one of claims 2-6 hLys Lhomocysteic and the trajectory of the ion-conductive solid.
8. Any one of claims 1-7 ion-conductive solid ion conductor.
9. Any one of claims 1-7 of a solid electrolyte having an ionic solid.
10. According to claim 8 containing the ion-conducting layer of the electrochemical device.
11. The lithium-ion secondary battery, each of the electrochromic element and the thermoelectric element is selected from the group consisting of an electrochemical device according to claim 10 electrochemical device.
12. Any one of claims 1-7 ion-conductive solid cation with a separating agent.
13. According to claim 12 Radiostrontium ion separation agent with a separating agent cation.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
|Reference ( R and D project )||CREST Establishment of molecular technology towards the Creation of New Functions AREA|
※ Please contact us by E-mail or facsimile if you have any interests on this patent.
Contact Information for " IONIC SOLID "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476