Metal ion recovery device and metal ion recovery method
|Posted date||Jul 24, 2018|
|Country||Republic of Korea|
|Date of filing||Aug 7, 2014|
|Gazette Date||Apr 14, 2016|
|Gazette Date||Jan 30, 2020|
|International application number||JP2014070806|
|International publication number||WO2015020121|
|Date of international filing||Aug 7, 2014|
|Date of international publication||Feb 12, 2015|
|Title||Metal ion recovery device and metal ion recovery method|
Solution is a metal ion recovery device, in which a permselective membrane for selectively permeating Li is used, and on both main faces of the plate-like permselective membrane, a mesh-like negative electrode and a positive electrode are formed, respectively. This structure is provided in a treatment tank, and in the treatment tank, the permselective membrane partitions between a stock solution containing a Li ion, and a recovery solution into which Li is recovered. As the permselective membrane, lithium nitride (Li3N), Li10GeP2S12, (Lax, Liy)TiOz, Li1+x+yAlx(Ti, Ge)2－xSiyP3－yO12, and the like, which are super lithium ion conductors, can be used.
(From US9932653 B2)
|Outline of related art and contending technology||
In recent years of the lithium ion battery material used in the production on an industrial scale because the fusion to the fuel cell according to the importance of (Li) lithium is raised. For example, a large lithium ion batteries as a power source for electric vehicles and power storage for smart grid according to the smart house used as. For such applications large lithium ion battery technology for manufacturing at low cost is required. On the other hand, the fusion fuel in fusion with the tritium Li produced using a large amount of necessary here since Li does.
It is also possible to collect Li in ore contained in seawater but it is also known, all of the water on earth is included in the total amount of the present invention is enormous Li. Thus in sea water can be collected if the mass of Li Li at low cost and can be obtained.
Therefore Li Li solution containing the recovered in the proposed technique. Patent document 1, 2 in the body of seawater Li (ion) and selective adsorption, the adsorbent is then desorbed in the recovered selectively by Li Li technology have been described. As the adsorbent, in the technique disclosed in Patent document 1 manganese oxide, in the technique disclosed in Patent document 2 and a vinyl monomer may be used for the material of the present invention.
Such techniques may be employed in sea water can be collected Li. Using the same techniques may also be a liquid other than water, for example Li (ion) are included in the waste liquid is selectively recovering Li is also possible. Thus this technique can be used to obtain a value for wrapping Li reasonably effective. In addition, by selecting the material of the body other than the metal of the same is true for Li to recover possible.
|Scope of claims||
1. A lithium ion is in the form of a Li and recovering an aqueous stock solution for recovering Li ion in the metal ion recovery device, composed of a plate Li selected ion conductor permeable membrane, wherein the selection of one of the major surface of the permeable membrane (drift) fixed in close contact with the positive electrode of the mesh, wherein the permeable membrane is fixed in close contact with the other main surface of a selected mesh and a negative electrode of, wherein the solution and the negative electrode is the positive electrode and the recovery liquid is selected from the group consisting of a permeable membrane which is defined in the fixed structure to which the metal ion recovery unit.
2. Method according to claim 1, wherein the selective permeable membrane between the one principal surface of the positive electrode, negative electrode and between the primary surface of the permeable membrane and the other is selected, and the positive electrode and the conductive and porous anode current collector is composed of different materials each being inserted into the metal ion recovery unit.
3. Method according to claim 2, wherein the permeable membrane is selected from the group consisting of a sintered body, the permeable membrane in the plane direction of the selected portions being joined, said selected one of the main surface on the permeable membrane, wherein each of the other main surface of the collector are fixed in a single, unitary wherein the positive side of said one major face of the current collector, wherein the negative electrode of the other main surface of the single side of said current collector being respectively fixed on the metal ion recovery unit.
4. Method according to claim 2 or 3, wherein the current collector is made of carbon felt and the metal ion recovery unit.
5. Method according to any one of claims 1-3, wherein the recovery fluid circulates from the unit with the metal ion recovery unit.
6. Method according to any one of claims 1-3, wherein the permeable membrane Li selected3 N, Li10 GeP2 S12, (Lax, Liy) TiOz (here, x=2/3 field a, y=3a field 2b, z=3 field B, 0<a≤1/6, 0≤b≤0.06, y 0>), Li1+x+y Alx (Ti, Ge) 2-x Siy P3-y O12 (wherein, 0≤x≤0.6, 0≤y≤0.6) is composed of any one of the metal ion recovery unit.
7. Method according to any one of claims 1-3, wherein the recovery solution is hydrochloric acid (HCl) a metal ion recovery unit.
8. Method according to any one of claims 1-3, wherein the permeable membrane 10 is selected from ionic conductivity-4 S, cm-1 characterized in that at least a metal ion recovery unit.
9. Any one of claims 1-3 method using the metal ion recovery unit, included in the stock solution for the recovery of the recovered Li ions of the metal ion recovery of said method.
10. Method according to claim 9, included in the stock solution for the recovery Li ions after heat recovery, the recovered sodium carbonate solution (Na2 CO3) characterized in that the addition of the metal ion recovery method.
11. Method according to claim 9, between the positive and the negative voltage is applied to the metal ion recovery of said method.
12. AMEND STATUS: Deleted
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
Contact Information for " Metal ion recovery device and metal ion recovery method "
- National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology Innovation Center
- URL: http://www.qst.go.jp
- Address: 4-9-1, Anagawa, Inage-ku, Chiba, Japan , 263-8555
- Phone: 81-43-206-3027
- Fax: 81-43-206-4061