IRON OXIDE FOR RED PIGMENTS AND METHOD FOR PRODUCING SAME
|Posted date||Jul 24, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP038043|
|International publication number||WO 2018074598|
|Date of international filing||Oct 20, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Apr 26, 2018|
|Title||IRON OXIDE FOR RED PIGMENTS AND METHOD FOR PRODUCING SAME|
|Abstract||Disclosed are: an iron oxide which has the shape of a tube or a rod and contains at least one element selected from the group consisting of aluminum, zirconium, ruthenium, titanium and hafnium so that the elemental ratio of the element is 5% or more but less than 25% in terms of atomic percentage (with the total of the atomic percentages of main elements excluding oxygen, carbon, nitrogen and hydrogen being taken as 100); and a pigment which contains this iron oxide.|
|Scope of claims||
1. Aluminum, zirconium, ruthenium, titanium and hafnium 1 at least one selected from the group consisting of one kind of element in the iron oxide containing, in a tube-shaped or rod-shaped and the shape, the number of atoms of the element 5% in element ratio is less than 25%% or more (here, oxygen, carbon, nitrogen and hydrogen is other than the main element having an atomic number of 100% and the total), iron oxide.
2. Further silicon and/or phosphorous-containing, according to claim 1 iron oxide.
3. Α-Fe2O3including, according to claim 1 or 2 iron oxide.
4. Comprises the following steps, aluminum, zirconium, ruthenium, titanium and hafnium 1 at least one selected from the group consisting of an iron oxide containing an element of the method of manufacturing the iron-oxidizing bacteria culture: (1) generating organic sheath, the sheath and (2) the obtained organic step (1) aluminum, zirconium, ruthenium, titanium and hafnium 1 at least one selected from the group consisting of one kind of element suspended in an aqueous solution containing iron and, in which the iron oxide containing an element in the step of generating.
5. Further comprises the following steps, method according to claim 4 obtained by the drain step (2): (3) a step of heating the iron oxide.
6. When the temperature of heat treatment in 600-1000 °, method according to claim 5.
7. Further comprises the following steps, of any one of claims 4-6: (4) step (2) or (3) the step of pulverizing the iron oxide is obtained.
8. Wherein the iron-oxidizing bacteria, bacterial genus leptothrix, of any one of claims 4-7.
9. Any one of claims 1-3 comprises iron oxide pigment.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
Contact Information for " IRON OXIDE FOR RED PIGMENTS AND METHOD FOR PRODUCING SAME "
- Okayama University Intellectual Property Office
- URL: http://www.okayama-u.ac.jp/user/orpc-ehp/index/index.html
- Address: 1-1-1 Tsushima-naka , Kita-ku , Okayama-city, Japan , 700-8530
- Fax: 81-86-251-8961