METHOD FOR INTRODUCING FOREIGN SUBSTANCE INTO CELL USING LASER
|Posted date||Jul 24, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP044259|
|International publication number||WO 2018105748|
|Date of international filing||Dec 8, 2017|
|Date of international publication||Jun 14, 2018|
|Title||METHOD FOR INTRODUCING FOREIGN SUBSTANCE INTO CELL USING LASER|
|Abstract||The present invention addresses the problem of providing a method which enables the introduction of a foreign substance into a single cell with high efficiency and easily and is less likely to be influenced by the damage of the cell. A cell is left standing on a thin film which coats the upper surface of a coverslip and which is made from any one metal selected from gold, platinum, silver and aluminum, then a liquid containing a foreign substance to be introduced is brought into contact with the cell, and then laser light is emitted onto the thin film adjacent to the cell to cause the absorption of the laser light by the thin film. As a result, a fine pore is formed in the cell membrane, and the foreign substance is introduced into the cell through the fine pore.|
|Scope of claims||
1. The introduction of foreign matter into the cell of the method, a gold, platinum, silver and aluminum thin film of any one of the metals selected from which has been coated with the cover slip of acclimated cells on the thin film, introducing the liquid containing the foreign substance is brought into contact with said cell, wherein the laser light to the thin film in the vicinity of the cells by irradiating a thin film by absorption of the laser beam to form the pores in the cell membrane and wherein, the fine pores of the foreign material from the introduction into the cells and the foreign substance of a method of introducing into the cell.
2. With the cover slip from the lower surface of the thin film in the vicinity of the cells by irradiating a laser beam according to claim 1 characterized in that the foreign substance of a method of introducing into the cell.
3. The laser light is irradiated through an objective with the thin film which is characterized in that the cell into the claims 1 or 2 manner of the introduction of foreign matter.
4. The spot diameter of the laser light to be 0.2μm-2μm claims 1-3 of any one of the foreign substance of a method of introducing into the cell.
5. A thin film of gold or platinum on the upper surface of a cover slip that is coated with the use of any one of claims 1-4 characterized in that the foreign substance of a method of introducing into the cell.
6. Forming a thin film by a sputtering method and any of the preceding claims 1-5 foreign substance of a method of introducing into the cell.
7. Foreign DNA, RNA, proteins, polypeptides, amino acid, sugar, lipid, drug, any one of the one or more of the material of the fluorescent dye as claimed in claim 1 and any one of claims 1-6 of the foreign substance of a method of introducing into the cell.
8. Any of the preceding claims 1-7 foreign matter introduced into the cell transformants obtained by the method.
9. Any of the preceding claims 1-7 into cells for use in the method the introduction of foreign matter, a gold, platinum, silver and aluminum thin film made of any one of the metals selected from coated with the cover slip.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
Contact Information for " METHOD FOR INTRODUCING FOREIGN SUBSTANCE INTO CELL USING LASER "
- YAMAGUCHI UNIVERSITY (In Japanese)学術研究部 産学連携課
- URL: http://www.yamaguchi-u.ac.jp/english/
- Address: (In Japanese)〒755-8611 宇部市常盤台２－１６－１
- Fax: 81-836-85-9962