PREVENTIVE AGENT AND THERAPEUTIC AGENT FOR CATARACTS, AND USE OF HAT INHIBITOR FOR PRODUCTION THEREOF
|Posted date||Jul 25, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP019034|
|International publication number||WO 2018078922|
|Date of international filing||May 22, 2017|
|Date of international publication||May 3, 2018|
|Title||PREVENTIVE AGENT AND THERAPEUTIC AGENT FOR CATARACTS, AND USE OF HAT INHIBITOR FOR PRODUCTION THEREOF|
|Abstract||Provided are: a novel preventive agent and a novel therapeutic agent for cataracts; and use of an HAT inhibitor for production thereof. The preventive agent or therapeutic agent for cataracts according to the present invention contains an HAT inhibitor as an active ingredient.|
|Scope of claims||
1. HAT inhibitor contains as an active ingredient, cataract preventing or treating agent.
2. The HAT, HAT1,NAA60,GCN5,PCAF,TIP60,MOZ,MORF,HBO1,MOF,P300,CBP,TAF1,TIFIIIC90,SRC1,SCR3,P600,CLOCK inhibitor is selected from the group consisting of 1 NAT10 and the one or more materials are targeted, according to claim 1 cataractogenisis preventing or treating agent.
3. The HAT inhibitors, polyphenol derived compound, in the structure and a heterocyclic ring is a compound comprising, benzoic acid derivatives, or α - β unsaturated carbonyl compound, according to claim 1 or 2 cataractogenisis preventing or treating agent.
4. The HAT inhibitors, curcumin, 2,6 - bis (-3 - - bromo - -4 - hydroxy benzylidene malonate) cyclohexane, CTK7A, Epigenetic Multiple Ligand, garcinol, -2 - - chloro - -3 (4-- nitrophenyl) anacardic, MG149,C646,NU9056,CPTH2,5- acid (2H) -isothiazolone, butyrolactone 3, gallic acid, (-) -epigallocatechin, EML425, L002, ISOX DUAL, plumbagin, TH1834,SPV106,Windorphen, ketomin, Remodelin, enberin, Ischemin, CBP30 KG501 and 1 is selected from the group consisting of the one or more materials, or a salt or a derivative or the material, according to claim 1 or 2 cataractogenisis preventing or treating agent.
5. If the dosage is eyedrops, cataract of any one of claims 1-4 1 preventing or treating agent.
6. The above-mentioned Cataracts are, cataract in diabetes, cataract of any one of claims 1-5 1 preventing or treating agent.
7. Preventing or treating a cataractogenisis for manufacture, use of inhibitors of HAT.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
Contact Information for " PREVENTIVE AGENT AND THERAPEUTIC AGENT FOR CATARACTS, AND USE OF HAT INHIBITOR FOR PRODUCTION THEREOF "
- National University Corporation University of Fukui Headquarters for Innovative Society-Academia Cooperation
- URL: https://www.u-fukui.ac.jp/
- Address: 9-1, Bunkyo 3-chome, Fukui-shi, Fukui, Japan , 910-8507
- Fax: 81-776-27-9727