|Posted date||Jul 31, 2018|
|International application number||2017JP042198|
|International publication number||WO 2018097242|
|Date of international filing||Nov 24, 2017|
|Date of international publication||May 31, 2018|
|Abstract||A networking system (S) in which a plurality of nodes (N1) are connected via a communication network is provided, characterized in that each node (N1) of the nodes includes an abnormality determination unit (103) which, if an accumulation of current consumption (Iss) during processing of data received from a different node (N1) falls outside a current value range (R1) estimated in advance on the basis of an event in the different node, determines that the different node (N1) is abnormal. This makes it possible to detect network node abnormality with a simple structure.|
|Scope of claims||
1. A plurality of nodes connected by a communication network and the nodes in the networking system, each of the nodes is, the self-synchronization from the pipeline and a data-driven processor, the data-driven processor and the power supply circuit to supply power to, the data-driven processor that detects consumption current of the current consumption detection section, receives data from the other node and a receiving unit, the data received from the other node when processing a cumulative current consumption of the, wherein the other node that has been estimated in advance on the basis of the event at the current value in a case where the outside of the range from, the other node's abnormality judgment unit to be abnormal, and characterized in that the nodes in the networking system.
2. In which the abnormality discriminating unit determines that an abnormality in the data from the node when received by the receiving unit, the received data is discarded, it is determined that abnormal data discarding section isolated from the network node, characterized in that the nodes in the networking system according to claim 1 provided.
3. Each of the nodes for the alive monitoring information via a network for transmitting and receiving the discrimination of the abnormality is performed does not have a configuration, characterized in that the nodes in the networking system according to claim 1.
4. Wherein the event based on the total amount in the range of an estimated current value, and with a networking system according to claim 1.
5. Wherein the event cycle that has been estimated in advance based on a current value range, characterized in that the nodes in the networking system according to claim 1 provided.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
※ Please contact us by E-mail or facsimile if you have any interests on this patent.
Contact Information for " NETWORKING SYSTEM "
- University of Tsukuba Department of Collaborative Research
- URL: https://www.sanrenhonbu.tsukuba.ac.jp/
- Address: 1-2,Kasuga ,City of Tsukuba ,Ibaraki ,Japan , 305-8550
- Fax: 81-29-859-1693