Activator for mesenchymal stem cells activated mesenchymal stem cells and method for producing same
|Posted date||Oct 30, 2018|
|Country||Republic of Korea|
|Date of filing||Mar 11, 2015|
|Gazette Date||Nov 15, 2016|
|International application number||JP2015057217|
|International publication number||WO2015137419|
|Date of international filing||Mar 11, 2015|
|Date of international publication||Sep 17, 2015|
|Title||Activator for mesenchymal stem cells activated mesenchymal stem cells and method for producing same|
|Abstract||[Subject] the remedial value loss or reduction, or rather the liver lobe which is unusual has a diseased deterioration effect the stem cell to cell transplant medical therapy at the time of activation as for height is thing in goal in the suitable situation. [Solution means] this invention the liver lobe stem cell active topic, by a minute description active topic the liver lobe which is activated the stem cell and his manufacturing method, and the liver lobe which is activated the stem cell the low of including about the medicine is the thing.|
|Outline of related art and contending technology||
The number of diabetic patients worldwide and an increasing walking, diabetes results in chronic hyperglycemia which is caused by a variety of patients with life threatening complications QOL which has been a serious problem.
Diabetic nephropathy and complications of diabetes mellitus called three generations, diabetic retinopathy, diabetic neuropathy and microvessels are all centered on pathologic changes occur in blood vessels.Vascular disorders due to a small and thin obstacle to develop in an organ.These complications include diet and drug therapy to regulate blood sugar and the like by appropriately can be prevented to some extent but, on the other hand in the case of serious complications of fundamental therapy is not present.
Mesenchymal stem cells (Mesenchymal stem cell, hereinafter also referred to as MSC) as well as the mesenchymal cell is a cell to differentiate into various lineages over the cell and is capable of, tissue development and repair, regeneration has the ability to control that is known in the art.
The isolation culture of mesenchymal stem cells is robust and easily in a short period of proliferation ability and an implantable cell that can be secured without immune rejection and autologous transplantation is possible, and the ethical problem of, low immunogenicity and do not require treatment prior to the allograft is realistic because the material of the cell transplantation therapy is ideal for various applications in the study of treatments for diseases and others.
For example, diabetes and its complications over (non Patent literature 1 and 2) in addition to the brain, cardiovascular diseases (patent document 1), (patent document 3 ratio) autoimmune disease, multiple sclerosis and experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis model of self (non Patent literature 4), inflammatory disease (pulmonary fibrosis models stored in the non Patent literature 5, inflammatory bowel diseases such as non patent document 6) in the treatment of diseases such as mesenchymal stem cells has been verified that the effect of the present invention.
When used for the treatment of diseases, to maintain a constant quality of the rapid and large in mesenchymal stem cells need to be prepared.Mesenchymal stem cells were collected from a donor in order to proliferate ex vivo in culture growth promoting material in a variety of materials and investigations have been made, for example in Patent document 2 extract of umbilical cord stem cells were cultured in serum free media is usable as a serum substitute is disclosed.Also as regards the quality of the cells, for example patent document 3 subcultured mesenchymal stem cells in order to suppress the aging of a cell proliferation medium is disclosed.
However, patent document 2 discloses a serum substitute in the umbilical cord extract and no more, patent document 3 is also in the ex vivo expansion of mesenchymal stem cells to maintain the quality or degree of degradation for the purpose of suppressing and, at the time of collection is not suitable for use in the treatment of improving the quality of the mesenchymal stem cells with the so called quality or changing was not.
|Scope of claims||
1. An extract of mammalian fetal appendage containing as an active ingredient an abnormal activator of mesenchymal stem cells.
2. Method according to claim 1, fetal appendage umbilical cord tissue, placental tissue or an abnormal velamentum activator of mesenchymal stem cells.
3. Method according to claim 1 or 2, wherein the extract is derived from a mammal having the proliferative capacity of cells including mesenchymal stem cells are not abnormal activity of the agent.
4. Method according to any one of claims 1-3, wherein the abnormal bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells derived from mesenchymal stem cells are mesenchymal stem cell is an activator of abnormal.
5. Method according to any one of claims 1-4, said abnormal mesenchymal stem cells isolated from a subject is abnormal mesenchymal stem cells with an activator.
6. Method according to claim 5, wherein the disease is diabetes mellitus, autoimmune diseases, chronic inflammatory diseases, allergic diseases or abnormal osteoporosis activator of mesenchymal stem cells.
7. Method according to claim 5, wherein the disease is diabetes or abnormally yklvcyytswsqyregdgscfpdaldr activator of mesenchymal stem cells.
8. In a subject an isolated mammalian mesenchymal stem cells with abnormal fetal appendage as an active ingredient an extract of a treatment with an activator which comprises a method for the preparation of an activated mesenchymal stem cells.
9. Method according to claim 8, wherein the abnormal bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells are mesenchymal stem cells are mesenchymal stem cells is the method of manufacturing.
10. Method according to claim 8 or 9, subject to the method of manufacturing a mesenchymal stem cell is subject to the disease.
11. Method according to claim 10, wherein the disease is diabetes mellitus, autoimmune diseases, chronic inflammatory diseases, allergic diseases or osteoporosis preparation method of the mesenchymal stem cells.
12. Method according to claim 10, wherein the disease is diabetes or arthritis method for the preparation of mesenchymal stem cells.
13. A method according to any one of claims 8 to 12 produced by the method described in the treatment and/or prevention of diseases of the mesenchymal stem cells.
14. Method according to claim 13, wherein the disease is diabetes or its complications, autoimmune diseases, chronic inflammatory diseases, allergic diseases or osteoporosis in mesenchymal stem cells.
15. Method according to claim 13, wherein the disease is diabetic nephropathy, diabetic retinopathy, diabetic neuropathy or rheumatoid arthritis in mesenchymal stem cells.
16. Method according to any one of claims 13 to 15 wherein based on the culture of the mesenchymal stem cells and/or a compound of the treatment and/or prevention of diseases including a medicament.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)|
Contact Information for " Activator for mesenchymal stem cells activated mesenchymal stem cells and method for producing same "
- Sapporo Medical University Collaboration Center for Community and Industry
- Address: Chuo-ku, South 1, West 17, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan , 060-8556
- Fax: 81-11-611-2185