Metal oxide mesocrystal, and method for producing same
|Posted date||May 7, 2019|
|Date of filing||Dec 2, 2013|
|Gazette Date||Sep 30, 2015|
|International application number||JP2013082345|
|International publication number||WO2014119117|
|Date of international filing||Dec 2, 2013|
|Date of international publication||Aug 7, 2014|
|Title||Metal oxide mesocrystal, and method for producing same|
|Abstract||A method for producing a metal oxide mesocrystal, which comprises a step of burning an aqueous precursor solution comprising at least one metal oxide precursor, an ammonia salt, a surfactant and water under the condition of 300 to 600 DEG C. The method enables the easy synthesis of various metal oxide mesocrystals. Also provided is a complexed mesocrystal comprising multiple metal oxides or multiple alloy oxides.|
|Scope of claims||
1. A manufacturing method, is a metal oxide introduction crystal manufacturing method, characterized in, comprising:
300 the-600 °C calcined under the conditions comprise one or two or more metal oxide precursor, ammonium salts, surfactants and water precursor solution step.
2. Manufacturing method according to claim 1, characterized in, the metal oxide precursor is a metal nitrate and/or metal fluoride salts.
3. The manufacturing method according to claim 1 or 2, characterized in, is ammonium NH4NO3.
4. Claim 1-3 manufacturing method according to any one of claims, characterized in, the surfactant is selected from anionic surfactants, cationic surfactants, amphoteric surfactants and nonionic surfactant composed of at least one.
5. Claim 1-4 manufacturing method according to any one of claims, characterized in, the metal oxide precursor and a surfactant precursor aqueous solution in a proportion of 1-1000:1 (molar ratio), ammonium salt and a surfactant in a proportion of 1-1000:1 (molar ratio).
6. A metal oxide introduction crystal, characterized in, through claim 1-5 introduction crystal manufacturing method according to any one metal oxide is obtained.
7. A crystal medium, characterized in, a specific surface area 0.5m by introduction crystal2/g or more, an average width 0.01-1000 µm transition metal (except titanium) oxide form.
8. A titanium oxide introduction crystal, characterized in, introduction crystal titanium oxide have an average width 400-1000 nm, a specific surface area 10m2/g or more.
9. A dielectric crystal, characterized in, introduction crystal comprises two or more metals.
10. Dielectric crystal according to claim 9, characterized in, a specific surface area 0.5m introduction crystal2/g or more.
11. Dielectric crystal according to claim 9 or 10, characterized in, introduction crystal of two or more of a metal oxide.
12. Dielectric crystal according to claim 11, characterized in, the metal oxide of two or more transition metal oxide.
13. Dielectric crystal according to claim 9 or 10, characterized in, by introduction crystal alloy oxide.
14. A composite material, characterized in, that the functional material according to any one claim 6-13 dielectric formed on the surface of the crystal layer.
|IPC(International Patent Classification)||
Contact Information for " Metal oxide mesocrystal, and method for producing same "
- Japan Science and Technology Agency Department of Intellectual Property Management
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 5-3, Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan , 102-8666
- Fax: 81-3-5214-8476