Compound semiconductor and method of manufacturing the same
|発明の名称 （英語）||Compound semiconductor and method of manufacturing the same|
|発明の概要（英語）||The present invention provides a low-resistance nitride compound semiconductor which has been difficult to manufacturing in the past. Furthermore, high electron mobility is shown, and therefore it is possible to configure a high-performance semiconductor device. According to the present invention, using a pulse sputtering method under a processing atmosphere of room temperature to 700 DEG C makes it possible to perform film formation on a large-area substrate, and to provide with excellent productivity an n-type electrically conductive group-13 nitride semiconductor having a mobility of 70-140 cm2/(V.S).|
1. A compound semiconductor comprising nitrogen, a compound semiconductor containing a binary system, a ternary system or a quaternary system of an element of a group of B,Al,Ga or In containing a Group IIIA element, a combination of two physical values with respect to the electron concentration and the specific resistance, which satisfies the numerical conditions surrounded by the points of a b c d): a) the electron concentration is the concentration of the electron. 1.8 x 1020 cm -3, with a specific resistance of 0.25 x 10 -3 Ω・cm b) an electron concentration of 3.6 x 10 20 cm -3, and a specific resistance of 0.25 x 10 -3 Ω・cm c) an electron concentration of 6 x 10 20 cm -3 and a specific resistance of 0.15 x 10-3 Ω・cm. And d) the electron concentration is 3 x 1020 cm -3 and the specific resistance is 0.15 × 10 -3 Ω・cm.
2. As a compound semiconductor of the request item 1, the specific resistance is 0.190 x 10 to 3 Ω・cm.
3. As a compound semiconductor of claim item 1, it contains Si.
4. A compound semiconductor such as a request item 1, 2 or 3, wherein the RMS value obtained by using the surface roughness of the AFM is 1.5 nm or less.
5. For example, the compound semiconductor of the request item 1, 2, 3 or 4 is n-type conductivity and the electron mobility electron mobility) is above 80 cm 2/V・S).
6. As a compound semiconductor of any one of the requests 1 to 5, the electron mobility thereof is n-type conductivity and the electron mobility is below 130 cm 2/V・S).
7. A compound semiconductor, such as any one of requests 1 to 6, is based on Ga and N as main components.
8. A compound semiconductor, such as any one of the claims 1 to 7, contains Ga as the aforementioned Group IIIA element and further contains Al and/or In.
9. A compound semiconductor, such as any one of claims 1 to 8, contains Ge.
10. A contact structure is connected to a contact structure of an electrode using a conductive part of a compound semiconductor of any one of the requests 1 to 9.
11. A semiconductor element has a contact structure as a request item 10.
12. A transparent electrode uses a compound semiconductor such as any one of items 1 to 9.
13. A method for producing a compound semiconductor comprising nitrogen and a method of manufacturing a compound semiconductor comprising a binary system, a ternary system or a quaternary system of an element comprising a group of B,Al,Ga or In containing a Group IIIA element, a target metal containing at least Ga being pulsed in the chamber by pulsed sputtering pulse sputtering) in a process environment containing rare gas, nitrogen and oxygen, and the growth rate is increased. A compound semiconductor having a specific resistance of 0.4 x 10 to 3 Ω・cm is formed below 450 nm/h.
14. A method for manufacturing a compound semiconductor of a request item 13 is carried out under the condition that the substrate temperature of the film forming is set below 700 °C.
15. A method of manufacturing a compound semiconductor such as a request item 13 or 14 wherein the growth rate is set to 90 to 450 nm/h.
16. A method of manufacturing a compound semiconductor, such as a request item 13, 14, or 15, wherein oxygen is supplied to a process environment.
17. A method for manufacturing a compound semiconductor of any one of the claims 13 to 16, wherein the oxygen is not supplied to the chamber, but the oxygen component contained in the residual component in the chamber, or the trace oxygen content contained in the other raw material gas or target metal is used for sputtering.
18. A method for manufacturing a compound semiconductor of any one of the claims 13 to 17, wherein the distance between the surface of the film-forming compound semiconductor and the target metal is set to 10 to 50 cm.
19. The invention relates to a sputtering gun, which is used for sputtering gun of the manufacturing method of compound semiconductor of any one of the request items 13 to 18, the head of the sputtering gun is provided with target metal, the head system is assembled in the chamber in a manner opposite to the substrate electrode, the effective dimension of the head is about 1 inch dimension to 4 inch size.
20. A sputter gun, such as a request item 19, is constructed in a manner that a target metal having a planar shape or rectangular shape is mounted in a head portion.
『 Compound semiconductor and method of manufacturing the same 』に関するお問合せ
- 国立研究開発法人科学技術振興機構（ＪＳＴ） 知的財産マネジメント推進部
- URL: http://www.jst.go.jp/chizai/
- Address: 〒102-8666 東京都千代田区四番町5-3
- TEL: 03-5214-8293
- FAX: 03-5214-8476