|発明の名称 （英語）||G-C3N4 film|
|発明の概要（英語）||In order to provide g-C3N4 capable of being simply and easily handled, a g-C3N4 film is produced by heating, as a starting material, a compound represented by X+mYm－, wherein X+ is a guanidium ion or the like ion, and Ym－ is an anion, to vaporize the compound or its reactant, and depositing the compound or the reactant over a surface of a base material heated, the surface carrying negative electric charges or having π electrons, so that the compound or the reactant is polymerized on the base material to generate g-C3N4.|
Organic photocatalysts composed of ubiquitous elements such as carbon and nitrogen have attracted attention as environment-friendly and resource-conscious materials. Graphitic carbon nitride (g-C3N4), which is a polymer that produces hydrogen through water photolysis (Non-Patent Literature 1), is a heterogeneous organic photocatalyst excellent in light resistance. A hydrogen production process in which fossil fuel is used as a starting material produces carbon dioxide in the production process. On the contrary, a hydrogen production process carried out through water photolysis by g-C3N4 produces no carbon dioxide. Such a process allows providing environment-friendly clean energy.
For example, g-C3N4 can be produced as a water-insoluble powdery polymer by consecutive polymerization of a monomer such as, for example, cyanamide (Non-Patent Literature 2), melamine (Non-Patent Literature 3), urea (Non-Patent Literature 4), thiourea (Non-Patent Literature 6), or dicyandiamide (Non-Patent Literature 5). Non-Patent Literature 7 discloses performing spin-coating with a solution of dicyandiamide and then heating the spin-coated dicyandiamide to obtain g-C3N4 in sheet form.
1. A graphitic carbon nitride film having a single-layer or multilayer sheet structure in which melem structural units are crosslinked in two-dimensional directions, wherein a peak obtained for the graphitic carbon nitride film having a multilayer sheet structure by out-of-plane X-ray diffraction is derived from a sheet-to-sheet distance only, and wherein the film does not have a reflection peak which is derived from the inter-melem skeleton and corresponds to a peak in the vicinity of 2θ=12.5°.
2. The graphitic carbon nitride film according to claim 1, wherein
the sheet-to-sheet distance is in a range from 3.17 Å to 3.26 Å.
3. The graphitic carbon nitride film according to claim 1, wherein
the graphitic carbon nitride film produces a photocurrent of not less than 0.8 μA/cm2 when the graphitic carbon nitride film is irradiated with visible light of not less than 420 nm while a constant voltage of 0.2 V is applied to the graphitic carbon nitride film.
4. The graphitic carbon nitride film according to claim 1, wherein
the graphitic carbon nitride film has transparency.
5. The graphitic carbon nitride film according to claim 1, wherein
the graphitic carbon nitride film being produced by a method for producing a graphitic carbon nitride film, the method comprising the steps of:
heating, as a starting material, a compound represented by X+mY+wherein X+is selected from a guanidium ion, a guanidine derivative ion represented by Formula (I) below, and a guanidine derivative ion represented by Formula (II) below, Ym－ is an anion, and m is a valence of Y,
wherein, in Formulae (I) and (II), R1, R2, and R3 are independently selected from an amino group, a nitro group, an alkyl group having 1 to 10 carbon atoms, ―(C2H4O)n―R4 (where n is 1 to 10, and R4 is an alkyl group having 1 to 4 carbon atoms), halogen, and a primary amide group, to vaporize the compound or its reactant; and
depositing the compound or the reactant over a surface of a base material heated, the surface carrying negative electric charges or having π electrons, so that the compound or the reactant is polymerized on the base material to generate a graphitic carbon nitride.
6. A base material having the graphitic carbon nitride film according to claim 5 fixed on a surface thereof.
7. An electrically conductive substrate having the graphitic carbon nitride film according to claim 5 fixed on a surface thereof.
『 G-C3N4 film 』に関するお問合せ
- 国立研究開発法人理化学研究所 科技ハブ産連本部 産業連携部 産業連携推進課
- URL: http://www.riken.jp/outreach/
- Address: 〒351-0198 埼玉県和光市広沢２－１
- TEL: 048-467-9729
- FAX: 048-467-9962