Call for patent (application)s to J-STORE
1) J-STORE’s patents, patent applications of interest include:
- Patents or patent applications filed at to Japan. Applications to foreign patent offices or PCT are not mandatory.
- Patents or patent applications ready to license.
2) Qualified patent information providers are:
- limited to Universities, public research institutes and Technology licensing offices (TLO) in Japan.
- Patent information providers and JST conclude a contract prior to the first submission of patents.
- This contract covers every submission of patents provided by a contractor unless cancelled.
- Patent rights are not necessarily transferred to JST, they may be kept by patent information providers.
- Contracts and submissions are free of charge.
- Patent information providers are responsible to questioners and license applicants.
- Patent information providers shall report results of technology transfer annually on JST’s request.
How to submit information of patents or patent applications
Please contact us.